- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x. Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter. Ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios.
- Wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes.
- Designed also for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length. An all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness.
- The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion.
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view.
- The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
Scene Type: Insect
Minimum Aperture: F22
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6 Blades
Lens Type: Manual
Focus Mode: Mf
Lens UV Filter Size: 62mm
Focus Type: Macro Lens
Model Number: 60mm f/2.8
Launch Date: 2015
Full Frame: No
Type: Fixed Focus Lens
Focal Length: 60mm
Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
Macro Magnification: 2.000 times